Here is what I think about LeBron James and his future with the NBA! First of all, a lot of people question how much LBJ has left in the tank. I don’t like it. He’s the king. He is not retiring three years from now. LeBron is going until he’s around 40 because LeBron wants more and more $$$.
Here are my thoughts on LeBron’s top destinations…
- LeBron, complete the process and head to Philly! The only bad news about this is Simmons and LeBron need to share the point, but Simmons will just have to work on the post and let LeBron handle the ball.
- LeBron will get a ring in San Antonio because between him and their young talent they can’t lose to anyone. LeBron and Kawhi Leonard are some of the best two-way players in the league.
- Many people don’t think it would be right for LeBron to come to Houston and steal James Harden’s spotlight, but I don’t see anything wrong with it because Harden can play off the ball.
- The Los Angeles Lakers need a superstar (Paul George or better) to help them as a team. We all know LBJ’s passing makes his team better, so you go there and that could also attract Paul George.
- Another thing for LeBron ‘no hairline’ James is if Paul George decides to stay with the Thunder than you head to OKC because you know that team will be loaded so go there and grab a quick ring.
So, what do you think, what are your top five leave a comment below!